Get Started with D7 Messaging API:
- Signup for free at the D7 platform to use our Messaging APIs.
- Your D7 account will be active after the verification
- We are providing some free credits while signup and you can test the service in this trial version
- Your trial version is valid until you use the free credits
- You will be limited to use our predefined D7 demo senderID and please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for registration
Using D7 Messages API you can:
- Send and receive SMS,
- Receive http callbacks for delivery notification (receipts) when SMS is received (or not) on mobile station
- Check status of messages and message campaigns using seperate endpoint.
- Send and receive text, audio, unicode/binary, multimedia messages and receive http callbacks when a mobile station sends you a SMS-MO.
- Check balance
Currently we support text messages (SMS), and we are in a process of integrating MMS, Whatsapp, Viber, Telegram and other multimedia messaging platforms under same endpoint. Users can easily switch between platforms by changing single argument in messages section.